THIS Baked Tilapia Curry is excellent!
Low carb, gluten-free, dairy-free.
Green Eggs and Ham good.
Ya know, I could eat it many times a week.
Bonus, it’s ready in under 30 minutes.
Baked Tilapia Curry
- 2 oz. Red or Yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 1/2 oz. shallot, finely chopped
- 1 t. yellow curry powder
- 1/4 t. Garam Masala
- 1/4 t. onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup Silk Almond Coconut milk
- 4 oz. tilapia fillet
- 1-2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 T. lime juice, fresh squeezed
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray an oven safe skillet with cooking spray, wipe clean.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add bell peppers and shallot and cook, stirring, until the peppers and shallot are softened, 3 to 5 minutes. While the vegetables cook, combine the curry powder, garam masala, onion powder, and salt. When the shallot is soft, add spices to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the almond coconut milk, and bring to a boil.
- Place tilapia in the skillet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. spread the curry sauce and vegetables over the fish.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the middle, about 15 minutes. Serve in a bowl with all the pan sauce and vegetables, Sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.