This incredible sauce would be great over ice cream, yogurt, obviously pancakes, or on top of so many other things I can think of.
Here I used it with Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes from The Cheesecake Factory. Enjoy!
Luscious Warm Blueberry Sauce
- 3 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place blueberries in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle cornstarch and sugar over berries. Stir to coat.
- Add water and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a low boil.
- Turn heat down and simmer on low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until sauce reaches desired consistency.
Remove from heat. Serve warm or cold.